Volunteers work directly with our participants and learn about individuals with intellectual disability and the programs and services they rely on. Each volunteer activity is personalized to fit the needs of the individual or group. Our participants look forward to volunteers visiting throughout the year.
A volunteer can be:
- Anyone age 13 and above
- Students looking for volunteer hours
- Businesses wanting to spend their day of giving at Harc or just wanting to volunteer their time with us.
Examples of virtual volunteer activities:
- Bingo with our group homes – zoom meeting
- Trivia with our group homes – zoom meeting
- Scavenger hunt with our group homes – zoom meeting
- Charades with our group homes – zoom meeting
Videos for Harc’s Virtual Day Program
Create a pre-recorded presentation for our virtual day program. Highlight a special skill you have, like cooking. Submit videos to Heather Grimme, email@example.com
More details on topics for Harc’s Virtual Day Program can be found here
Join us on Harc Connection Corner, our Virtual Day Program on Facebook.
For more information about volunteer opportunities please contact: