Harc provides a full array of programs, services and respite care for people with intellectual and related disabilities and their families throughout North Central Connecticut. Services begin at birth and continue throughout the life span:
- Early Intervention: Birth to Three: Provides a broad range of early intervention services to children with developmental delays.
- Early Intervention: Autism Program: Provides a broad range of services to children with Autism.
- Bulova Center: Offers inclusive experiences throughout the year, both in the Bulova Center and in the community.
- Employment Readiness Center (ERC): Offers training, employment, therapy and social opportunities that serve the diverse needs of our participants.
- Supported Employment: Provides employment support in a wide variety of competitive employment opportunities in the community.
- Life Enrichment Program: Serves the complex needs of aging adults with developmental disabilities with dignity while providing the opportunity to stay active and engaged.
- Art Sparks: Innovative Art program with the Life Enrichment Program to create original watercolor and oil stick paintings.
- Residential Services: Provides residential support in a variety of settings: group homes, condominiums, and apartments.
- Community Services: Assists families with information, support and advocacy.
Harc services bridge the gap between people’s abilities and their pursuit of happiness at home and work, in school and community, from birth throughout life.