Day Programs Closed Until Further Notice
Harc is committed to the health of our participants, and this includes keeping you updated about Harc’s response to the Coronavirus.
DDS is requiring that any DDS Day or Employment Program congregating 50 or more people throughout a single day, in a single location, cease operation until further notice. This includes any period of time in which 50 or more people may congregate in a common area before dispersing.
What Does this Mean?
- Harc Day Programs will be shut down until further notice
- Harc employees will be contacted on an individual basis
- Staff only report to Harc on Monday
- Harc’s Residential Group Homes will remain open as usual and staff who normally work at the group homes should report to work
- Harc will continue to provide updates on our website and social media
- Please contact Annette Hargrove, Interim President and CEO of Harc, 860.218.6013
- For more information about COVID-19 or resources available to you during this time, please Call 211 or text CTCOVID to 898211
updated on March 18 at 6:00 PM