Due to recent developments tied to the global spread of the coronavirus (COVID19) we are postponing the Harc Walk’n Roll – as we know it! However, we are excited to announce the 2020 Virtual Harc Walk’n Roll will launch on April 25th and will take place through the month of May.
The Harc Walk’n Roll is our biggest all-inclusive community gathering and celebration and all the proceeds raised support Harc’s programs and services. We do not want to miss out on celebrating together and hope you will consider joining us to make the Virtual Walk a huge success and continue the support of our vital services.
What: Harc’s virtual walk
When: April 25th, 2020, please complete the walk by May 31, 2020
Where: Virtual walk can take place anywhere you want!
Text HarcWalk to 71777
Other important information:
- This event is FREE and open to all participants, families and friends!
- Families are encouraged to create their own teams and walk to support Harc
- Virtual walk can take place anywhere you want!
- Be creative, have fun, but also please be safe.
- Walk around your neighborhood, up and down the stairs, walk in place, around your home, in your backyard.
- Take videos and pictures of your walk and post on social media with #harcwalk. Please also send to Danielle Brown, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will create a video/slideshow of everyone’s walk and share after May 31st.
- Encourage family and friends to walk in other cities to expand the Harc Virtual Walk’n Roll across the country!
- Walk kicks off on April 25th at 10AM and finishes May 31st.
Please join in on the fun and supporting Harc in a virtual way!!!
Other Resources and Tools