April 25, 2020
This week has been shoulder heavy and ceremonious at the same time. We have another Residential home with a case of COVID-19 and at the same time we have a Resident that was released from isolation and is doing tremendous.
- We have given our third masks to all employees, please remember to wear your masks (ours cows at 900 Asylum Ave have also been supplied at with masks)
- Our Residents created “Hearts of Thanks” that cover the windows at 900 Asylum
- Donations for our programs from Amazon are in plenty, We Thank all that have donated (please visit our website to find our Amazon button)
- Secured PPE (still looking for donations of gowns)
- Secured a company to disinfect our homes and vehicles
- We have celebrated Birthdays
- Our “Thank You, Harc Heroes” lawn sign have arrived and are ready to be distributed.
- We offer condolences to family, friends and loved ones, including Katie Broadhurst, Sal Zaffino and the uncle of Kiana Alston.
and today we celebrated the life of our own Rose Fanizzie as we said goodbye to her at a privately held ceremony at Saint Mary Cemetery, in New Britain.
We are in this together,