*text HARCWALK to 44-321 to receive a link to our Walk Page
The 2019 “Harc at the Park, Walk n’ Roll, Celebration of Family Legacies” will be held on Saturday, May 4th at Dunkin’ Donuts Park, home of the Hartford Yard Goats. Registration opens at 9:00 am and the walk kicks off at 10:00 am.
This years event is a celebration of Harc families that have been and inspiration with their commitment and support beginning in 1951.
About the Event
- Registration for this event is free and open to the public.
- We encourage you to create a team and raise donations in support of Harc.
- ALL funds raised will go directly back to support Harc’s programs and services that provide special needs support for a lifetime to individuals with intellectual and related disabilities, and their families, so they may enjoy lives of quality, inclusion and dignity.
- To make a donation for a team click here
- For more information, please visit our Give Lively Page or contact Lori Gailey at email@example.com or 860-218-6089.
Become a Volunteer
We are looking for volunteers for our walk. For more information please contact Christine Skeggs at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also Download our Volunteer Flyer