Securing Harc’s Future with Endowment Support
Established in 1989, Harc’s Endowment Fund is a vehicle for sustaining our programs, family support services and advocacy in perpetuity. It’s a way to make certain that Harc and the important work we do continues, not only for those who depend on us today, but for those who will need us in future generations. Harc’s Endowment Fund enables us to provide innovative and comprehensive programs and services throughout the generations.
- Harc’s Special Named Funds: Harc offers the opportunity to create a special named fund with a contribution of $5,000.00 or more, which may be paid over two years. Funds may be named in honor of individuals, families, civic organizations, businesses, schools, or other groups. Named funds can be unrestricted or donor designated for a special purpose. If you are interested in establishing a special named fund, please contact Maureen Madden, Director of Development & Donor Relations at (860) 218-6048 firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Planned Giving: Harc’s planned giving programs are an important part of our long-term stability. A planned gift to Harc will reflect your charitable intent, give you the opportunity to establish your personal legacy, and help to shape the future of Harc, all at the same time. Most importantly, you will know that you’re supporting an organization you care about… for generations to come.
- Gifts of Life Insurance: A gift of life insurance can be made to Harc by designating Harc as the owner or beneficiary of a new or existing policy. Consult with your attorney of financial advisor for more details and ways to maximize the benefits to both you and Harc with this type of donation.
- Wills / Bequests: Bequests may be directed to Harc’s Endowment Fund or to other worthy purposes. Once again, your attorney can give you guidance on different ways to include Harcin your estate planning.
- LEAVE A LEGACY Connecticut: Harc is a participating organization in LEAVE A LEGACY Connecticut, a statewide public awareness effort to promote charitable giving through wills and estate plans. It is very important for families to address the care of both young and adult children, as parents age and seek alternative care and oversight.
For more information, please contact Maureen Madden, Director of Development & Donor Relations at (860) 218-6048 email@example.com.