Prepares our participants for meaningful jobs in the community. The ERC bridges the gap between skills acquired in the person’s educational program and skills needed for a productive life in the community.
Population Served: Persons over the age of 16.
The Employment Readiness Center offers:
- Training Kits- task specific training kits to help improve existing skills or to learn a new skill.
- Vocational Support- opportunity for training while working on a variety of jobs for pay. Many of these jobs support Harc projects.
- Job Coaches and Coordinators-Provide resume writing services. Work with our participants to find employment. Help resolve work related issues and provide guidance to develop professional goals.
- Social Activities-Each ERC room promotes an active lifestyle through a variety of activities.
- Supported Employment- Help find and keep meaningful jobs in the community. Help employers to find and keep skilled and dedicated employees. Group supported employment, and individual supported employment, competitive employment in small businesses, law firms, hospitals and corporations.
For more information on Employment Readiness Center (ERC) please contact: